Back by popular demand, Kieran Donaghy’s course Film and Video in Language Teaching, will be taking place again in Barcelona in 2019.
Film and Video Course Content
Kieran shows active teachers how to use film and video critically and creatively in the language classroom. The course language is English but the course is suitable for teachers of other languages.
- Using short films and videos
- Using feature-length films
- How to write activities for authentic film and video
- Digital film‐making in language teaching and learning
- Using film and video to help students learn vocabulary
- Using film and video to foster: oral communicative and written communicative competence, oral comprehension, creativity, empathy and visual literacy
More details go to: http://kierandonaghy.com/film-video-language-teaching-course-barcelona/
Dates for 2019
- Tuesday 23rd to Friday 26th April * (5 hours of class a day)
- Monday 1st to Friday 5th July
- Monday 8th to Friday 12th July
- Monday 15th to Friday 19th July
- Monday 2nd to Friday 6th September
- Monday 9th to Friday 13th September
- Monday 23rd to Friday 27th September
Monday to Friday, 9.30 – 11.30 and 12.00 – 14.00
Carrer Santa Anna 28, Barcelona
Email at email@example.com.