ELTCampus is an organisation that provides online courses via the web site platform of the same name. The contract between ELTCampus and the student will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
TEFL Preparation Course
- This course does not guarantee acceptance onto a course such as the CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL
The only people with the authority to offer you a place on courses such as these, are the CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course tutors. For a course such as a CELTA, you need to meet certain requirements and receive a formal invitation to attend the course from the CELTA training centre course tutor:
- Have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into higher education
- Be aged 20 or over. Some centres may, at their discretion, accept applicants aged between 18 and 20.
- Have a standard of English which will enable you to teach at a range of levels. If you are not a native speaker you should have an international certification about your command of the language at C1 level (CAE, IELTS band 7 or equivalent) Centres may still accept you if you do not have formal qualifications at this level but can demonstrate that you would be likely to complete the course successfully.
- Receipt of a confirmation email after a signing up for a course indicates our acceptance of your booking.
- ELTCampus reserves the right to change our course prices or content on our website at any time.
- ELTCampus does not process any card payments directly on our server. We do not store or process personal financial information. All payments are processed by our payment processor paypal.
- Please be aware enrolment to the online course ends 3 months from the start date of the course. The start date of the course is the day in which you are sent the online course access details. Students who have not completed the course before their enrolment end date, who wish to apply for an extension, may incur additional fees.
- Access to the online course is provided on receipt of the full balance payment.
- If for whatever reason you wish to postpone the commencement of the course, you must notify us of the change within the seven days after signing up for the course. Only one change per booking will be accepted.
ELTCampus will in the event of a complaint by a subscriber to one of our courses use its best endeavors to rectify the situation to the reasonable satisfaction of the student provided that such complaint was notified to the appropriate persons as soon as reasonably practicable. Complaints can only be properly addressed when made before termination of the course.
ELTCampus is not liable if the negligence or failure to fulfill the contract is due to failure by the clients, unforeseen occurrences and occurrences which could not be averted by a third party, force majeure or an event which ELTCampus or the service provider could not have foreseen or averted despite all care.
Any claims shall be subject to Spanish law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the sole domain of the Spanish courts.